THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ("TERMS OF SERVICE") STATE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS REGARDING YOUR USE OF VilmaTech'S COMPUTER SUPPORT SERVICE AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH VilmaTech. YOU SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS SUCH AS HOW LONG IT LASTS, FEES FOR EARLY TERMINATION, OUR RIGHTS TO CHANGE ITS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, PRIVACY, AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES BY ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF IN COURT. IF YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, IT WILL APPLY TO ALL YOUR SERVICE PLANS FROM US, INCLUDING ALL YOUR EXISTING PLANS.
"You" means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
"VilmaTech" is the service mark of VilmaTech.com. All references to VilmaTech refer to VilmaTech.com.
"Subscription Based Plans" are tenured Subscription plans offered by VilmaTech that are active for a specified period and will also include incident based plans such as "Solo Plan" or the like.
All references to "Services" refer to any VilmaTech service plan that you enter into with VilmaTech through use of the VilmaTech web portal located at www.VilmaTech.com (the "VilmaTech Portal"). These Terms of Service govern all plans available through the VilmaTech Portal, and any use of the VilmaTech Portal. In the event of any conflict these Terms of Service control any Plan Order form that you submit requesting Services ("Plan Order").
"Materials" means any web casts, download areas, white papers, press releases, datasheets, FAQs, product information, quick reference guides, or other works of any kind that are made available to download from the VilmaTech Portal are the proprietary and copyrighted work of VilmaTech and/or its suppliers. The definition of other VilmaTech owned, operated, licensed or controlled site.
"Software" means a computer program of any kind, whether owned by VilmaTech or a third party, whether delivered via download, CD, other media, or other delivery method, including remote tool and/or network security software. Elements of the Software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software includes both VilmaTech Software and Third Party Software.
You may order Services by submitting Plan Orders through the VilmaTech Portal. Once VilmaTech accepts the Plan Order submitted by you, then you will receive an email from VilmaTech at the email address that you provide or have provided to VilmaTech as part of the Registration Process for the Services. Upon acceptance by VilmaTech of a Plan Order, you will have access to your paid Service Plan and free software license.
Subject to the Terms of Service, and other terms specific to each Service Plan, VilmaTech will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the Services. In most cases, VilmaTech will attempt problem diagnosis and a solution over the Internet, through chat, email or other means as it deems most appropriate under the circumstances including remote access. You understand that if remote access is used on your computer there will be essential software from the remote session; however, there may be some essential software installed on your computer to help you keep away from the specific problem and a text file placed on your computer to explain the work that was done on your computer. If such software is installed and/or a text file is placed on your computer, you have the option to either keep the application/file or to delete it from your computer. All undertakings under Service Plans are subject to VilmaTech's Limited Warranty, which is set forth below.
If you initially sign up for a Per Incident, Monthly or Yearly account, you need to pay before your service is delivered. For Per Incident account owner, your payment will be one time only. For monthly or yearly account owner, if you don't cancel that account within the subscription period, you will be billed monthly or yearly starting when your account was initially created.You understand that certain Service Plans may have onetime fee including, but not limited to “Service Fee” and/or “Activation Fee”. This fee will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the Service Plan unless otherwise stated in the Plan Order.
Credit Card Billing. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize VilmaTech to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize VilmaTech and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for VilmaTech to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide VilmaTech with updated credit card information upon VilmaTech’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither VilmaTech nor any VilmaTech affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at VilmaTech’s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the Terms of Service established by the credit or debit card issuer.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email, live chat or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time in your PayPal account. Follow the official instructions to cancel the Service in your PayPal account.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month or year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
3. VilmaTech, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other VilmaTech service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all information in your Account. VilmaTech reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. VilmaTech reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Services, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the VilmaTech website (www.VilmaTech.com) or the Service itself.
3. VilmaTech shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
You understand that VilmaTech subscription will renew at end of your subscription cycle unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Your credit card will be charged with the amount of the then prevailing subscription charges as per the payment option that you selected at the time of registering with VilmaTech.
1. All VilmaTech services come with a money-back guarantee. For Per Incident (One time) plan, in case that our experts couldn't resolve your computer problem or our repair didn't work, contact VilmaTech back within 7 days of service delivery so we can either try to resolve your computer problem again at no cost to you or provide you a full refund for the purchase price. (Note: VilmaTech 7-Day satisfaction guarantee only refers to the same issue, for example, the same virus or the same other PC problem that you claimed and requested while you ordered this Per Incident service. Otherwise, a new signup for our service to resolve your new or different PC issue is requested.)
2. For 7-day trial users, if you cancel your paid account before you are billed 7 days after your original signup then you won’t be charged. Refunds can not be issued after your initial 7 day trial and we don’t prorate for partial months or years. Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period.
VilmaTech is not associated, affiliated, consorted, connected with any type of software or service identified as rogues or similar to disrupt a user's computer experience. VilmaTech doesn't promote or sell any software to its subscribers in any way. VilmaTech experts may need to install certain tools to fix or repair your computer properly, these tools will be completely uninstalled and none will be left once the problem has been solved.
The site, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. VilmaTech expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the site and all content provided on or through the site. VilmaTech makes no representation or warranty as to: (a) the site or content meeting your expectations; (b) the site will be available on a continuous, secure or error-free basis; (c) the quality of any content purchased or obtained by you on or through the site will meet your expectations; or (d) all other trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and VilmaTech disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. VilmaTech bears no affiliation to any third party referenced on this site, unless such relationship is expressly specified herein. For permitted use and specific warranties, please contact the relevant third party/(ies).
This site and/or its content may not be extracted; published; disseminated; or reproduced in material form; and/or may not be incorporated into any contract and does not constitute a contract or a commitment to any specific terms, without the express written permission of VilmaTech. VilmaTech reserves the right to make ongoing changes or updates to, and monitor the use of, the site and content provided on or through the site at any time without notice.